Final ceramics project was to create a bunch of cups to trade with others in the class. What I ended up making were more bowl-like, but they are small, and would hold about what a teacup would.
Each one has three nubby little legs on the bottom to keep them from rolling around. I sculpted a variety of eyes on the bottom of each one, some are diseased, some are injured, etc...
I was obligated to use underglazes and glazes we had in the studio, and they aren't the greatest. The underglaze selection isn't the best, and I couldn't get good colors. The clay is speckled buff, so it has these ugly black specks that show through. I am taking ceramics III next semester, and will be allowed to use different clay and will also buy my own underglazes. Everything is matte except I used clear gloss glaze on the eyes themselves to try and make them look more like real eyes.
Some didn't come out good. The ones here are all ones I found to be acceptable, that I used for the trade. There are a few more that were my favorites that I kept, and more that didn't turn out well that I just left at the studio.